Supporting the concept of mulitdisciplinary, interdisciplinary and transdiciplinarity the meeting welcomes papers in different academic disciplines. The participants will have an opportunity to discuss the newest developments of global societal challenges. GAM 2016 will gather researchers, policy makers and company employees from all around the globe, who will have opportunity to express their attitudes towards current challenges that society is facing with and suggest further steps for societal development.
Health Care, Medicine, Climate Studies, Peace Studies, Environment, Biology, Law, Management, Economics, Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Cultural studies, Education, Politics, Engineering and Gender Studies.
All accepted papers will be published after the conference as a conference proceedings with an ISBN number.The author will be sent a printed copy of the publication and a printed certificate after the conference finishes. The papers will be also published in a special edition in of one of the most prominent scientific journals in Europe, the European Scientific Journal (ESJ).
• Name and email of at least 1 suggested reviewer (required)
• All papers should be sent via conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• Please follow the forum`s template.
• Recommended paper length: 5-15 pages (Microsoft Word, 12 Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing)
• All articles must be in English. The language of the conference is English and all presentations will be made in English.
• All accepted papers will be published after the conference as a conference proceedings with an ISBN number.
• The papers will be also published in a special edition in of one of the largest interdisciplinary journals in Europe, which promotes open access - the European Scientific Journal (ESJ).
• The author will be sent a printed copy of the publication and a printed certificate after the conference finishes.
• For each accepted paper the registration fee is 197 EUR. (The fee is EUR 197 for each paper not for each author). The fee includes: Publication (both online and hardcopy), Session attendance, conference`s certificate, coffee/tea breaks, lunches, conference materials, and sightseeing tour.
• For participants (not authors) and accompanying person the conference fee is 69 EUR. The fee includes: Session attendance, conference`s certificate, coffee/tea breaks, lunches, conference materials, and sightseeing tour.
Registration and Full paper submission: 15 October, 2016
Conference Date: 1 and 2 November, 2016
Welcome notes and academic sessions
Sight seeing tour (boat tour)
European Scientific Institute
The European Scientific Institute (ESI) is a global academic platform, which cooperates with Universities and academic centers on 5 continents, by organizing scientific conferences, forums, workshops and joint projects. ESI represents a bridge for exploration from all over the world, thus contributing to the promotion of the modern scientific accomplishments. Led by its motto “Science does not know borders”, the ESI provides a greater global exchange of knowledge and the sharing of best practices.
ESI is also dedicated to the monthly publication of the European Scientific Journal (ESJ). ESJ becomes one of the largest interdisciplinary journals in Europe, which promotes open access. Over 10.000 researchers from around the globe have published their papers in the journal. Its international recognition is also due to its editorial team which consists of eminent academics and scientists from more than 150 Universities worldwide.